MY Mahindra Tractor 4500 2WD will turn left and right why it's running and moving. But it not allowing me to make any sharp turns left or right. When I turn sharp or more than a certain degree, my steering wheel will turn around and around and around making little different in the wheel turning at all. But will still turn a little half turn of the wheel right or left. Which meat in order to turn my tractor around I will need to make a large wide turn. MY power steering box is full of fluid and there is no leaks nowhere around it. Also no leaks around the power steering cylinder under the tractor between the two wheels. Sometimes when I turn right or left I can feel a little stump/knock in the steering wheel and a little tighten, but it still allows me to turn farther anyway. All this problem started after I took off my tractor HSU box, The box below the steering wheel rod that pushing fluid to the steering cylinder below under the tractor between the front two wheels. My HSU had a fluid leak that was leaking out top under the steering wheel. I had a shot repair/replace a seal in the HSU. I remounted the HSU back on the tractor, with no leaks around the fluid hoses that connect to the HSU. Can someone tell me what may be causing this turning issue with my tractor now, there was no turning issue before I removed repaired my HSU only a leak coming from the top of the HSU which has been repaired with the replacement seal. 1. Did the repair shop not set/align somethin inside the HSU, that is causing this steering issue? 2.Is something like my wheel steering rod not locked in/locked on or not aligned correctly with the HSU that connect with the wheel steering rod shaft? 3> is there air in my fluid lined? I am lookin for any advice PLEASE>>>>>