Thread: Mahindra 4500 @wd 2004

Angry Mahindra 4500 @wd 2004

I have a Mahindra 4500 2wd 2004. I have a power steering leak on my power steering cylinder on the driver side. I need information or instruction on how to remove the power steering cylinder to have it repaired. I know that there are two bolts on each side of the cylinder at the lower bottom on both sides. But how do you disconnect the power steering cylinder from the other power steering rod assembly. Which bolt or screw do I undo to remove the cylinder. My cylinder from my internet search is the (2580) model. It has two rods extended out on each side of the cylinder. How to disconnect the ball joint assembly from the cylinder two piston on each side of the power steering cylinder??? What bolt or screw do I undo????

MY research show that I have the RAM PS CYLINDER (2580). I need to know how to remove the power steering cylinder without removing the whole Tie rod assembly. What is the size of the 4 nuts that hole the cylinder to the wheel axle??? A11/16 is too small, and a 13/16 is too small. This is what comes first, you have the ball joint assembly knuckle arm end connected to the ball joint assembly cylinder end connected to the iron rod(piston) coming out of the power steering cylinder. It looks like you should be able to disconnect the ball joint assemble cylinder end from the power steering cylinder without taking off the whole Tie rod assembly. But when I but when I turn the nut on the ball joint assembly cylinder end, both the ball joint assembly end and the iron rod(piston) turn at the same time. There appear to be a indent at the end of the iron rod(piston) end that connects to the ball joint assembly cylinder end, that if you had a thin range , you can hole the iron(piston) while you use another range to undo the nut on the ball joint assembly cylinder end and this will disconnect the power steering cylinder from the Tie rod assembly. But what is the size if this range, and what is it called????