Thread: Front Right wheel will not turn left or right

Angry Front Right wheel will not turn left or right

I have a Mahindra 4500 2wd, I had my tractor jacked up foo the front wheel for the past three weeks. I disconnected the front wheel cylinder from both front tires. Had my front cylinder sent to the shop to be resealed. While my tractor still jacked up off front wheels, I can manually turn the left front wheel left and right. But when I try to turn the right front wheel, it appear to be locked. I can turn the wheel around and around, but cannot turn the wheel left or right. The wheel spindle/front wheel shoulder housing. where the large castle nut bolted to do not turn. I shot some Greece in the Greece line. That Greece came back out under the square bolt that beside and also connected to the front wheel spindle. Can anyone inform me how to free up my front right wheel, and get it back to turn left and right?????/

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnie View Post
    I have a Mahindra 4500 2wd, I had my tractor jacked up foo the front wheel for the past three weeks. I disconnected the front wheel cylinder from both front tires. Had my front cylinder sent to the shop to be resealed. While my tractor still jacked up off front wheels, I can manually turn the left front wheel left and right. But when I try to turn the right front wheel, it appear to be locked. I can turn the wheel around and around, but cannot turn the wheel left or right. The wheel spindle/front wheel shoulder housing. where the large castle nut bolted to do not turn. I shot some Greece in the Greece line. That Greece came back out under the square bolt that beside and also connected to the front wheel spindle. Can anyone inform me how to free up my front right wheel, and get it back to turn left and right?????/
    After rechecking It appear that the whole HUB will not move left or right. Can anyone have any ideals how to resolve this????