Thread: Tech question: Mahindra mPACT 750L

Tech question: Mahindra mPACT 750L

Hello everyone. I am new to the Forum, but not new to Mahindra! I have had a couple of their tractors and accessories. When I sold my old place, the buy wanted these too, so rather than ship them, I sold them.

Once I got settled in the new place I decided to buy a Mahindra mPACT 750L. It has served me well for 2 years without going to the dealer. I have done my own service and found parts available through NAPA.

Well, the other day, I was washing it up (I was bored) and as I was using the leaf blower to blow the water off of it, I moved to the floor boards. As I looked up, UNDER THE DASH, RIGHT OF THE STEERING WHEEL I found a silver button. I traced the red and black wire under the hood and they just appear to go into some sort of electrical block. It started fine regardless of the position of the push button. Appears that it does not affect the lights either. I have no idea what this was, so I called my selling dealer, Dixon Tractor in Waycross, Ga. I was asked to text a few photos. I did so. I received a text back saying that it bypasses some relay if I have trouble starting it. I have never heard of such type of bypass. Since I was not provided and owners book at purchase time, Dixon Tractor mailed me one. Nowhere in the book does it say anything about this switch.

Any suggestions?

I have attached a couple of photos.

1.jpg

3.jpg
    Last edited by JC31635; 09-16-2018 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Added photos